FULFILLMENT INFORMATION & POLICY
Lagom Home Store operates on a build to stock concept. Your order will be processed and fulfilled within 14 days. This does not include shipping time. If your order cannot be fulfilled in 14 days, we will contact you to provide an update on the ship out date.
DELIVERY INFORMATION & POLICY
Lagom Home Store is pleased to offer the following delivery options within Indonesia. We do not deliver outside of Indonesia.
Free Shipping on all orders (no minimum order amount required).
Small size item (1.0 kg to 29.0 kg) = 497.000,00 RP
Medium size item (30.0 kg to 99.0 kg) = 1.497.000,00 RP
Large size item (100.0 kg to 149.0 kg) = 1.997.000,00 RP
Multiple items (150.0 kg to ++ kg) = 2.997.000,00 RP
General Delivery Terms
The general delivery terms apply for the standard delivery.
- If your purchase cannot be delivered in the estimated time provided (14 working days), we will immediately contact you to provide you with an update on the delivery circumstances.
- If your product is damaged in transit prior to arrival we will arrange to ship a replacement unit immediately and cancel the delivery of the original shipment. Fulfillment and shipping times for replacements would be in addition to your original order's fulfillment and shipping times.
- If you need to change your delivery date after you have finalized your purchase, contact our Customer Service department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 48 hours prior to your estimated delivery date, or you will be charged an additional delivery fee.
- It is your responsibility to notify Lagom Home Store of any special delivery requirements. This includes, but is not limited to, small trucks to navigate narrow roads and driveways, restricted delivery time frames due to local ordinances, proof of insurance for high rise and condominium buildings and service elevator reservations. Orders that are cancelled or rescheduled due to special requirements not communicated prior to delivery, will be charged the additional fees to reschedule your delivery.
- An authorized adult must be home during your scheduled delivery window to accept and inspect your items and sign the delivery ticket. If no authorized adult is home to receive your scheduled delivery, you will be charged an additional delivery fee to reschedule the second delivery.
- It is your responsibility to protecting your delivery location from damages. This includes, but is not limited to, floors and walls. Please lay rugs, blankets, or carpets down prior to delivery to reduce any risk of damage during delivery. Lagom Home Store will not be responsible for damage to any floors or walls.
- The designated freight carrier is not permitted to move furniture currently in your home, nor are they allowed to move or set up electrical equipment.
Inspecting Your Delivery
Once your order has been received, please immediately check for the following:
(1) the right item has been delivered
(2) damages to the product and/or the packaging (if applicable).
If you find any damages to your product or packaging, please indicate this on the delivery slip prior to signing for the item. This will greatly assist in the claims process with our suppliers/delivery companies.